Little Lambs is designed for Pre-Kindergarteners
1. Be enrolled in Pre-Kindergarten or be 4 years of age by September one of the
year you begin the Little Lamb program.
2. Memorize and recite the Adventurer Pledge and Law.
3. Have someone read to you a story from each of the following categories:
a. Bible story
b. Nature story
c. Character-building story
d. Family story
4. Learn how to properly salute the American flag and say the pledge of allegiance.
1. Have someone help you memorize Psalm 23:1. Worksheet
2. Learn and sing a song about Jesus' love for you.
3. Read about the story of salvation and talk about God's relationship with Jesus and us.
4. Make a Thank You card, thanking God for something special to you.
5. Earn the Bible Friends star. (Extra worksheets for this honor in the Little Lamb Stars page.)
6. Earn the Prayers star. (Extra worksheets for this honor in the Little Lamb Stars page.)
1. Pick up your toys or help set the table properly for five days. Worksheet
2. For one week, do something nice for everyone in your family (i.e. tell them
you love them, draw them a picture, help clean, etc.). Chart
3. Have prayer at family worship.
4. Draw a picture of your family and tell about your picture. Worksheet
5. Have someone help you memorize Exodus 20:12.
6. Earn the Native American star. (Extra worksheets for this honor in the Little Lamb Stars page.)
7. Earn the Kitchen Fun star. (Extra worksheets for this honor in the Little Lamb Stars page.)
1. Learn the names of five fish and color a picture of each.
2. Learn six different shapes (square, circle, rectangle, triangle, diamond, and oval).
3. Learn your alphabet, colors, and numbers.
4. From magazines, cut out pictures of 20 plants and animals that God made and
put them in a scrapbook.
5. Read the story of creation and do a craft about what you read. worksheet
6. Take a nature walk and collect any pieces of trash you see on the floor.
7. Plant a seed and take care of it.
8. Have someone help you memorize John 3:17. worksheet
9. Earn the Leaves star. (Extra worksheets for this honor in the Little Lamb Stars page.)
10. Earn the Pets star. (Extra worksheets for this honor in the Little Lamb Stars page.)
1. Get someone you know very well (Mommy, Daddy, big brother or sister) to help you
make an outline of your body brown or white paper. Learn the main location of your
body parts (eyes, nose, legs, hands, arms, feet, toes, and fingers). NAD worksheet
2. Dress yourself for a week. chart
3. Make a picture of Jesus and you.
4. Make a book about yourself.
5. Learn your phone number and your parent's names. worksheet
6. Learn how to write your full name.
7. Have someone help you memorize Psalms 100:3 worksheet
8. Earn the Jump for Joy star. (Extra worksheets for this honor in the Little Lamb Stars page.)
9. Earn the Caring for Myself star. (Extra worksheets for this honor in the Little Lamb Stars page.)
FL Full Student' Workbook
NAD Full Student Workbook
Little Lambs Class Checklist
Little Lambs Stars Checklist
2. Website Pledge & Law page
3. Bible Stories (Moody Bible Institute- read story & quiz included)
4. Flag etiquette
2. More songs about Jesus
3. Story of salvation suggestion God's relationship with Jesus & us suggestion
4. More Thank you cards ideas
1. Fish Pictures (type the name of the fish you are looking for)
5. Worksheet 2
1. Body parts 1, body part 2
My Body book
6. Handwriting worksheets (free, enter child's name and print)